The amount of phosphorus in our body is one percent of the total body. 480 mg per litter phosphorus is found in blood. 85% of the phosphorus present in the body is found in bones.
Need of Human Body:
Absorption of phosphorus in body
It absorbs in the body in an organic state The mixture of calcium and phosphate both refers to the absorption of the salts . It absorbs rapidly due to the presence of vitamin D in food. If there is acne in the intestines Even then its compulsion is increases.
Extraction of phosphorus from the body
Body exits 80% of the excessive phosphorus through urine. While, waste remove the remaining part.
- Animal nutrients
- Butter is the main source
While in botanical nutrients
- 100 milligrams from 0 to 6 months
- 275 milligrams from 7 to 12 months
- 420 mg for 1 year to 3 years
- 500 mg from 4 years to 8 years
- 1250 millenniums from 9 years to 18 years
- From 19 years to 50 years. 700 milligrams
- Pregnant and breastfeeding woman. 700 millimetres