- These reactions proceeds to completion in a definite direction and reactants are completely changed into products.
- These reactions proceed only in the forward direction.
- These reactions are shown by the single-headed arrow.
- Combustion and precipitation reactions’ are irreversible reactions.
- These reactions never proceed to completion and some amount of reactants, small or large, always remain unreacted.
- These reactions proceed in both forward and reverse directions.
- These reactions are shown by the double-headed arrow.
- Esterification and formation of the Ammonia by Haber’s process are Reversible Reactions.