DC is the abbreviation of the Deputy Commissioner. A deputy commissioner is a head of department in revenue administration in an Indian district also Pakistan.
Other Related Full forms
- Direct Current: it is an electric current that has a unidirectional movement.
- Washington D.C: or District of Colombia formally, the capital of the united states of America.
- Detective Comics: comic book publishing company headquartered in Burbank.
- Domain controller: a server that is running a version of the Windows Server operating system
- Dynamic Contrast: the maximum ratio between the deepest blacks a display can show and the brightest whites it can handle
- Dublin Core: a set of standard metadata elements used to describe the contents of a website and other electronic resources.
- Dendritic Cell: immune cells forming part of the mammalian immune system.
- Deccan Chronicle: an English newspaper in India.
- Dilip Chhabria: an Indian design firm that designs concept cars, prototypes, and sometimes builds custom vehicles.
- Dominic Chacko: book publishing company headquartered in Kottayam, Kerala, India.
You May Also Like: