To maintain a quiet, clean and comfortable environment in the computer lab, we are providing you a list of computer lab rules and regulations.
Computer lab Rules:
Avoid these things:
- Eating and drinking.
- Making a noise.
- Downloading data without authorization.
- Installing personal software on computers including games.
- Copy or transferring any software any software?data.
- Plugging a personal USB/Card/CD or any other device into the computers.
- Interfering with or disturbing other students.
- Propagating computer viruses,spamming and offensive material.
- Tampering with,attempting to repair, or misusing the lab equipment.
- Bringing of mobile phones and other multimedia devices.
- writing on tables/computers.
- Viewing unwanted material, etc.
- Keeping sound levels to a minimum limit that does`t disturb to others.
Students are required to bring to the computer lab only the following items:
- Practical notebooks
- Class work notebooks
All the students are must required to follow the above mentioned rules for lab.