Contact Lens Advantages and Disadvantages: According to a local survey report, 76% of people prefer contact lenses due to its benefits while the remaining 24% of people discuss the disadvantages of contact lenses. They prefer glasses and thick that glasses are suitable than lenses. Would you want to compare Lens and Glasses?
However, medical science is progressing day by day. The number of new medical equipment is increasing as time has gone. Medical science proves that lenses are a great thing for active lifestyle. Many of Contact Len’s advantages and disadvantages are given below, which light up the uses of lenses in daily life.
Advantages of contact lens:
- The main and very clear advantage of contact lens is that the no extra weight on the face
- They won’t hide the real beauty of your eyes
- There is a wider vision field
- These are moveable with your eyes and you have no need to slightly move y
- our face like glasses
- Lenses have no frame to obstruct your vision
- The remains clear for a long time
- They have an option to alter eye color via different colored lenses
- Lenses do not fog up in winter or rainy season
- Great for an active lifestyle
- A wide variety of lenses is available in market
- Excellent for sports, athletic, or other physical activities
“To every action, there is always a reaction” is a well-known theory of Physics. But, this theory is not only working in physics. It also works in almost all fields of daily life, and if something gives an advantage than it must have disadvantages. It is impossible that a thing gives only advantages and has no disadvantages or side effects.
When we discuss the advantages of Contact Lens than the first question about the lenses in our mind is about its disadvantages. In this section, its disadvantages are also discussed.
Disadvantages of contact lens:
- Require daily attention and maintenance
- It requires some more time to many people
- Unlike glasses, they tend to cost a lot more than regular glasses
- You had to do a lot of care while handling glasses
- More difficult to use
- Its maintenance includes other costs associated with accessories and cleaning solutions
- I forget to clean than it leads to Eye infection or irritation
- Unlike glasses, they can easily be lost if fall out