It is a concept that is very familiar to almost all of us, as we use it in different contexts of our lives. In any of its forms
Synonyms and antonyms
Placement, order, distribution, arrangement, grouping, mandate, law , precept, method , system, resolution, talent, conditions, ease, skill, ingenuity, aptitude, capacity, training, inclination, fluency.
Disproportion, dislocation, disorder, inability, clumsiness, inadequacy, ineptitude.
Among the other uses of the word are referring to the fact that a person feels enabled to undertake something, be it a simple task or something more complex.
It also refers to the mood of people, for example: Maria has a good sense of humor. With this we describe the current state of someone based on their mood.
On the other hand, we say that a subject has a certain thing to refer to material or immaterial goods. For example: Maria has two cars for her personal use.
Next, you will see some phrases with the word or its synonyms to understand a little more what it is about:
- This resolution is applicable to the authorization of Order 104.
- What should be the talent and humor of a priest?
- Our staff is at your complete disposal to attend to your needs.
- Internet and air conditioning are available in the modest hotel.
- The effect of this mandate is limited in three ways.
- This arrangement was explained in the initial report.
- The teacher is always at your disposal for any questions.
- You are happy when you have a cocktail bar at your disposal .
- The Lord shows great kindness and easy to forgive.
- The provision is applicable to all categories of offenses.
- The candidate also underscored his willingness to support the transition process.
- This mandate is already contemplated in some of the decrees.
- Our telephone lines are at your disposal for any extra information.
- For the text of that law , see footnote 765 above.
- Now, I am willing to put my resources to your conditions.
- All the resources in my office are at your disposal .
- Our delivery service is at your disposal .
- We remain at your service for any questions or information.
- Two dishes from the menu are at your order in the hotel restaurant.
- Not right now, not with my disposition !
- A wide variety of products from this store are at your ease .