The Syncope can occur in both children and adult people because when the nervous system is impaired memory loss occurs.
15 Examples of Syncope
- Syncopes produced by stress or a lot of fatigue.
- When doing a strong day of exercises.
- When you lack cerebral oxygen.
- Syncope when being in closed spaces with little ventilation.
- When the body lacks food.
- When traveling and not having good ventilation.
- Syncope to heights when people feel they lack oxygen.
- When people have severe depression.
- At the time of ingesting alcohol, a syncope may occur.
- Vomiting and nausea can be associated with a syncope.
- When diving into the water.
- When unexpected tragic news is received.
- People who have a history of heart attacks.
- Vasovagal syncope occurs abruptly and people cannot stand upright.
- By having a phobia of any situation.