There are several types of addresses that have an established format and by which we all must abide by so that the addresses are understood and accepted as such.
On the other hand, the word does not only refer to the route that must be taken to get somewhere, but also has other meanings that we will see later in the types of addresses.
There are many types of addresses that can be classified according to their area. We will see some of the most common:
- Geographical address: it is the one that locates us in a place on the map (of any territory) and that is composed of a name or street number, sector, community, city , state or province, etc.
- Automotive : Cars have a steering system that allows the driver to control the orientation and trajectory of their car . This mechanism is housed in the front wheels. When the steering fails, the vehicle simply cannot be easily controlled by its pilot, which could lead to collisions.
- IP and MAC: In computing, the IP address and MAC address are unique identifications of each device that will be linked to a data network . The IP of each computer or mobile device identifies the interface of such equipment within a network and a point of connection with the Internet.
- Business management: within an organization there is a general manager and perhaps other directions such as marketing , communications, finance, etc. Such a distinction identifies the leaders of each department or of the company in general, who make the most decisions and who bear the greatest responsibility for successes and failures within the company.
- Of orchestras: the orchestras are made up of many musicians so they need someone to direct each one but forming a “whole”, this person is called “conductor”. Sometimes it can be a person who also plays an instrument on stage or who only conducts them.
Here are several examples of address types:
Examples of business management:
- General Manager.
- Managing Director.
- Of marketing.
Example of physical address:
- Calle del Conde de Peñalver, 16, 28006 Madrid, Spain.
- México con Sur 25, Av. México, Caracas 1010, Capital District.
- Jirón de la Unión 606, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru.
Examples of IP:
- 00: 1e: c2: 9e: 28: 6b