Welcome to Whatscan for Whatsapp APK web, the easiest and fastest application that allows you to open the same Whatsapp account on 2 different smartphones or tablets for free! Note: This application has been deprecated, check the official version: WhatsApp download.
* You can use the same WhatsApp account on mobile phones and tablets.
* You can have two WhatsApp accounts on the same mobile phone.
* Send and receive messages, photos, or even videos from your friends and family with Whatscan easily!
* Whatscan to protect WhatsApp with your password.
* More than 64 languages.
* Whatsapp website for Messenger and Chat.
* Easy to control WhatsApp kids using WhatsApp Clone account with WhatsApp on WhatsApp. Tip: Whatscan for WhatsApp web was created by us, which is not officially WhatsApp, and is not affiliated with WhatsApp Inc.
|App Download Version||3.9.2|
|Last Updated||Oct. 8, 2017|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Whatscan App|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
– Take a photo directly from the camera and send it
– Send an audio sound
– Send photos, videos, and documents from the gallery
– Fix some planning problems in portrait mode
– The application is now faster
– Many bugs were fixed
– The application is more stable.
Note: You will soon be opening multiple accounts.
WhatsApp is a phone messenger that has become incredibly popular due to its easy to use features. However, there is no single method that can be installed on multiple devices. When the demand to access WhatsApp messages from the computer or the browser was made too much, the developers reached the WhatsApp network on the web. The web version of this chat application allows users to access their messages, reply to and manage general settings in general. Here in this article, we will discuss WhatsApp features, the best way to download the WhatsApp web scan, and some tips on how to best use the WhatsApp Web.
What is WhatsApp?
Before moving on to other topics, it’s best to take a look at what WhatsApp is. It is a web browser client for messaging applications and WhatsApp. It allows the user to access WhatsApp and other services. As it has become a very popular application, any new feature released by developers affects users.
When the company launched WhatsApp Web, users were excited that the browser-based application made the user experience that much better. It provides almost everything the version of the application offers, such as downloading and sending multimedia files, sending and receiving messages, watching WhatsApp stories, etc. There is still no dedicated WhatsApp website.
What is WhatsApp Web APK?
WhatsApp Web APK is one of the ways you can emulate WhatsApp on a website. There are many services and platforms that allow users to access the function. All you have to do is scan the barcode on the WhatsApp web screen using your WhatsApp. Once this is done, you will be able to access all chat history, your friends’ history, photos, and other media, and the status of other users.
Downloading WhatsApp Web App on Android
Now that you know what WhatsApp is and what you are using WhatsApp Web APK, let’s take a look at the steps to download and install WhatsApp Web APK.
- The first thing you should do is enable download from an unknown source. To do this, go to settings and click Security. Find and click “Enable Unknown Sources”. This will now allow you to install from third-party platforms.
- Visit appsapk.com or click the link here – https://www.appsapk.com/whatscan-for-whatsapp/ – to download the WhatsApp web app.
- Find the downloaded file on your phone and install the application
- Open the app and change the settings, if you want to restore and restore chat history.
WhatScan is another option you can use that will turn WhatsApp into a QR code reader that you can use to scan the barcode and start chatting. We would like to know that the application is very light and consumes battery, RAM, and little information.
WhatsApp Web Set-up
- Visit web.whatsapp.com in your browser. You will see the QR code on the home page.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Click on the menu bar and click on WhatsApp Web.
- You will notice that the camera opens, so you can use the QR code scanner.
- This will sync WhatsApp from the phone and the web browser, giving you access to all content, such as chat group, status, and chat history from your computer.
Features of WhatsApp
WhatsApp is a really cool messaging app with a version for computer browsers too. Developers came up with the idea for WhatsApp on the web to provide greater convenience to users. If you have not used WhatsApp before, let us give you an idea of its characteristics.
You can read messages, send and receive text messages to all your contacts. You will need data or Wi-Fi connection to send or receive text messages. You can also add a profile photo and change it whenever you want. You can also set the status and change it according to your desire. If it shows a story, it will be available for the next 24 hours. The story can be text, an image, or even a video.
You can easily send photos, audios, videos, real-time location, and contact information from your storage to your friends and family. In addition, you can also forward the media you received from one person to another. If you want to send a document, file, or any attached file, WhatsApp is one of the easiest ways.
WhatsApp Web Tips
If you are a new WhatsApp Web user, these tips can help you navigate and better use the platform. If you tend to use your keyboard a lot, we are sure that these keyboard shortcuts for WhatsApp Web will save your life.
- Ctrl + Alt+ Shift + N: Create new group
- Ctrl + Alt+ P: Open profile status
- Ctrl + Alt+ E: Archive chat
- Ctrl + Alt+ Shift + M: Mute chat
- Ctrl + Alt+ Shift + ]: Next chat
- Ctrl + Alt+ Shift + [: Previous chat
- Ctrl + Alt+ Shift + U: Mark as unread
- Ctrl + Alt+ Backspace: Delete chat
If you like emoji, why don’t you try pressing Shift + Tab? This will move the focus to the emoji icon that will open when you press the Enter key. If you want to preview the messages you received without opening WhatsApp Web, you can choose to install extensions like WAToolkit. This will not pay for the reading receipt.
If you want to send a file, video, or photo to someone, all you have to do is find the file on your computer and drag and drop it into the chat window. It will load automatically. You will receive a preview before sending it. Did you know you can change the background? Click Settings and “Change chat background”. While this changes the background of the WhatsApp web browser, it will not affect your phone. We hope this article helps you understand the best way to download WhatsApp Web Scan.
Features of Whatscan
With an easy to use interface, it is an excellent option to send or receive messages, photos, and other media. It is completely free and does not contain any type of subscription or paid membership. Whatscan for WhatsApp is a great way to use the app on multiple devices. You can also protect the application with a password.
Pros & Cons
Pros: If you have received some important information or document on your WhatsApp and need access to it on the PC, this is a great way to do it. Even while using the desktop version, you will receive a notification about your messages. Every time you get WhatsApp in your browser, it will automatically log you in. A great feature is that it informs you when your phone’s battery is low.
Cons: Unfortunately it will not work if you are not using data or connected to Wi-Fi. The app will also not work if your phone battery is empty. If you are not connected to Wi-Fi, it will automatically start using your phone’s data. Automatic login allowed: This can also be considered a drawback if you share your computer.
Whatscan for WhatsApp is a great application that has been thoroughly scanned by antivirus applications such as Avast, Norton, and Kaspersky. It is safe to download and you will have no problem with that. As for the communication history, WhatsApp stores all the data on its server, which means that it is vulnerable to possible hackers. However, with strict security features, this is not a major concern.
App not working? – Some tips to set it right
If you’re having trouble with the app, check to see if you’ve granted all the permissions. If it still doesn’t work, clearing data and cache is a good idea.
Thanks for all the user feedback emails.
Please email me if you have any problems or errors.
Send me your ideas and make a 5-star rating. Thank you.