Easily edit your videos with VidTrim. It is a simple video editing app for Android that is extremely versatile and has great features.
vid trim Additional Information
|Name||VidTrim – Video Editor|
|Category:||Free Video Players & Editors APP|
|Uploaded by:||Amin Khan|
|File Size:||35.4 MB|
VidTrim-Video Editor is a powerful video editing tool that lets you edit any video on your Android thanks to an intuitive interface perfectly adapted for touch control.
VidTrim-Video Editor gives you instant access to many editing functions. Perhaps the most important is the trim and fix tools, which allow you to trim a video and join two different clips to create a new one.
Other tools included in VidTrim – Video Editor allows you to rotate videos in any direction and use different effects (like Instagram filters). Alternatively, you can rename the file, convert it to MP3, and listen to it in your music player.
VidTrim-Video Editor is a simple yet powerful video editor. It takes up very little space (less than 20 megabytes), but still has many features.
This is the free version ad-supported by VidTrim Pro.
- Video cutter. Crop video directly to the device
- Merge video. Merge (merge) multiple videos into one.
- Convert video files to MP3 audio files.
- Video rotation (fast rotation without encoding or actual rotation with encoding)
- Frame grabber (save images from video)
- Video sharing. (Email, YouTube upload, etc.)
- Play video
- Rename video
- Delete video
- Supports ARM and x86 processors in one package.
- It has ARMv7 NEON optimization if available.
The trial function of this free version (watermark applied to result in the video):
-the effect. Apply cool video effects like black and white, black, vintage, vignette, fuzzy, sharp, edge detector, brightness, SwapUV.
-Video dubbing. You can use a transcoder to convert the video to MP4, resize and compress it.
-Use the transcoding function to add music audio tracks to your video.
All videos/frames/mp3s are stored under the “VidTrim” folder on the internal storage.
– Chinese (Simplified)
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
VidTrim Update 2.6.1
* Code code update
* Error correction
* Add video player activity. VidTrim can be opened directly from the explorer
* Improved trimmer interface
* Error correction
* New shaving component! I hope you’ll like it.
* Improvements to the merge interface.
* Bug fixes and minor improvements
*warning! Dolby codecs (AC-3, E-AC-3, and MLP) have been removed in this release due to licensing issues.
Free video editor and organizer for your smartphone
Most of us use smartphones to record and edit videos. Unfortunately, this is not always a quick or easy task. A VidTrim mobile app is a great option for those unfamiliar with more complex apps, as all files can be modified and edited in a few simple steps. The free base package is also a big change compared to similar platforms.
Key features and functions
VidTrim is a versatile video editor. As expected, the main features include the ability to crop, resize, resize, and filter the video for later playback. You can extract audio and convert it to MP3 format, then compress the file and convert it to standard MP4 codec. This allows users to quickly share videos at any time. Among the various features that make the latter a complete image editing application:
- Delete frames and videos.
- Connect different pieces and place them in any order.
- Converts video to various formats, including audio formats.
- Rotate the video.
- Save the frame.
- Share your edited videos with other contacts.
- Rename the file.
- Use a different filter.
- Other benefits
Please note that the free version contains only the basic elements listed above. Those who pay for the full package can enjoy many other benefits. This includes, but is not limited to, merging multiple clips, rotating videos, saving individual frames, and optimizing (if necessary) ARMv7 NEON CODEC files Special folders are available for personal storage.
Editing various aspects of your video is very easy with an application like VidTrim. This tool has many functions for applying all possible editing actions and effects, from cutting and combining clips to converted formats.
- VidTrim is available as a free trial, so users can test its features.
- Many different languages supported
- Many of the advanced features are only available in the paid version.
- Older operating systems may not be compatible with this software.
You May Also Like: