You can download the 100% original Root Explorer apk file from our site without any questions or tedious procedures and provide a detailed guide for using the Root Explorer program.
There are many sites that offer modified versions of Root Explorer apk that can damage your device and other unwanted activities. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of the modified Root Explorer apk.
Root Explorer apk is a tool for easy management of all files on Android devices with root access. If your device does not have root access (which is very important), you will not be able to use this application.
Root Explorer apk users can move, crop, copy, rename, unzip, and much more with any file or directory on their Android device. Best of all, it can be done using shortcuts.
The free version has ads and the paid version has no ads. Fortunately, the free version lets you hide ads by simply tapping the edge of the screen.
Root Explorer apk is a great Android file manager with many features for users who want to get the most out of their Android devices.
rootexplorer apk download for Android is one of the best options for viewing and managing content on your device, whether you are the main user or not.
Much better than before, but finding a default file manager on your Android smartphone can be difficult. Therefore, it is worth buying the famous ES Explorer and download root explorer apk application that you see today.
It is an advanced file management tool that allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files between files on your smartphone or other device or operating system. This gives users more control over music, videos, photos, applications, and APK files.
Root Explorer apk Additional Information
|Category:||Free Tools APP|
|Uploaded by:||Sambhu Singh|
|Requirements:||Android 4.0 and up|
|File Size:||4.5 MB|
Main Features of Root Explorer apk:-
- File manager: -The default Android file manager of the device allows you to open and manage files that you would not otherwise be able to run.
- Overly Hidden Content: –You can view sensitive data on Android for security reasons, such as downloading apps and games.
- Multiple tabs: -root explorer pro apk lets you open multiple tabs as you would in a browser.
- Supports Google Drive, Dropbox, and other web stores.
- SQLite Database Browser, Multiple File Selection, File Sorting, Bluetooth, Email, and more. It has many exciting possibilities for sending files via.
- Manage device files as you would a desktop.
- Includes options for cutting, copying, pasting, moving, deleting, renaming, searching, sharing, submitting, locking, and marking files.
- Supports the use of multiple cards.
- If you are a superuser, you can access the root folder and change the permissions.
- Includes a quick search feature that makes it easy to find files on your smartphone.
- This is a powerful but simple application.
- The interface can be modified with 6 different themes.
- A word processor that supports HTML and KSML text files.
- Unzip the file with rar, zip, tar, 7zip, and Winrar.
- A much more complete premium version is available if the user needs more options.
Features include multiple tabs, support for Google Drive, Hello, Dropbox and Network (SMB), SQLite database exporter, word processor, create and zip or tar/gzip files, rar export, multiple-choice, script, search, edit iteration, permissions, bookmarks, upload files (via email, Bluetooth, etc.).
thumbnails, KSML APK binary viewer, change of file owner/group, create symbolic links, “open from program” objects, MD5, Create shortcuts.
For quick and easy support, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always provide support for application issues. If we can not help you, you will be able to get your money back without any questions. A 5-star rating of over 16,000 indicates that most people are very happy customers.
Try to read as many reviews as possible to get a better idea of what most people think about the app. The 24-hour refund policy will continue to be followed.
Therefore, if you are not satisfied with the application, send an email within 24 hours. Then you can get your money back. You need to know the order number in the email sent by Google upon receipt.
Why do you have to compromise?
Get the best original!
New permissions: Full network access – Required for network and cloud access. No information is provided on the Internet. Add or Remove Accounts – Add new accounts using the Google Drive SDK as needed.
The existing account will not be modified and no details other than the account name will be accessed. Account Device Search – Used to list existing Google Drive login accounts. Anti-Sleep-Used to wake the device so that it does not interrupt during prolonged operation.
If you have Android 4.0 or later and a device with approximately 4 MB of free internal storage, you can download and install the apk root explorer.
HOW TO HACK GAMES WITH ROOT EXPLORER APK?
- Install it on your device. If you are downloading it to your computer for the first time, transfer it to your Android device.
- You need to enable downloads from unknown sources on your Android device.
- Then press to open it.
- Navigate to the data folder. Then go to the next data folder again.
- Then find the folder for the game you want to draw. After entering the game directory, go to shared_prefs.
- Then go to the game-name.kml file. game-name = The name of the game to be hacked.
- Then edit the code where you need it. (Example: If you want to change the result, edit this line and replace <int name = “score” value = “0” /> 123456 or 0 with any value).
- Then click the Save button.
- EnjoyThere is no reason why you should not like download root explorer.apk. This application runs smoothly, is fast and reliable, and uses almost both memory and RAM when managing.
WHAT’S NEW in rootexplorer apk download?
• Fixed an issue while playing video streams from SMBv2 episodes using Mx Player.
Sorry for the quick fix, but SMB v2 has encountered some issues that needed immediate attention. I hope this is the last urgent update!
- Fixed an issue while transferring files from the HTC U11 internal memory to the SD card
- Fixed an error that occurred while opening a file from another application using root explorer.apk (affects less than 1% of devices)
- Reduced card size and required card size added. To reset the tab, select the largest card size you need.
- Fixed a problem with replacing the Dropbox file.
- Fixed an issue with access to domain-owned SMB servers.
- Other performance improvements and fixes
- You can show or hide the Add to the Settings button
- Number of files and folders in the Properties dialog box
- Added a raw byte size attribute after displaying the current dialog size
- Preferences let you see new folders, new files, and new tab options in the overlay menu
Q. Is root explorer safe to use?
Answer: It’s up to you. Using Root Explorer may damage applications/games installed on your device if you remove some important components of the application or game that you need to run.
Also, if you turn off system audio and other basic requirements on your Android device, your device may not work properly.
Therefore, it is recommended not to use it by foreigners. If you do not know what will happen, do not try. Do a quick Google search for the name of the file you want to edit to see if you should delete/edit the file or leave it alone.
Q. Will, I get banned if the app or game developer finds that I am using Root Explorer?
Answer: Because of this design, the application or game developer is unaware that you are using Root Explorer. Additionally, there are no indications that users are prohibited from using Root Explorer.
Q. Are all apps and games supported?
Answer: games: Offline games can be hacked by Root Explorer. You can not hack online games using this application. This is because you can only change the data stored on your device, but for offline games, you cannot change it because the game is stored on the server and you cannot access the server.
Therefore, to hack such a game, you must use the tools available on Android to hack a previously unavailable server.
Applications: You can not really do much with applications, but all applications are still supported. These are easy to change, but see what you do.
Q. My device says installation blocked. What should I do?
Answer: This is because for security reasons the device blocks installations from unknown sources by default, but Root Explorer is 100% secure. Therefore, you can fix it by following the steps below.
Go to Android device settings => apps. Then turn on Unknown Source. On some devices, this may occur elsewhere. You need to look for this option before you can get root explorer on your device.
Q. What are the detailed features of Root Explorer?
Answer: Root Explorer has many features. Most features are described below.
- Multiple tabs: Root Explorer is one of the few applications that does not have a browser with this feature. You can open as many tabs as you would in a web browser. This feature is convenient and easy to use.
- Google Drive, Hello, Dropbox, and Network Support (SMB): Root Explorer will support this network storage. Therefore, you can sync files directly to this repository.
- SKLite Database Browser.
- Word Editor: You can edit plain text files and add or remove the content as needed. Very convenient and easy to use. In most cases, you can use this feature, but if it does not work, you can try other methods.
- Create and export a zip or tar/gzip file and export the rar file. Unable to read these files from Android File Viewer by default. Therefore, this feature is useful because most of the files you download from the Internet are in this format.
- Multiple searches: You can select multiple items at once.
- Script Execution: Scripts stored on the device can be executed/executed using Root Explorer.
Find, Recreate, and View Permissions: You can search for specific files by name or browse for any folder by that name. You can also view and change the permissions assigned to your application.
- Tags: Add a bookmark to a specific folder and get instant access the next time you open Root Explorer.
Send the file (via email, Bluetooth, etc.).
- A small photo.
- APK Binary KSML Viewer: You can view and edit KSML APK files, but be careful. May damage applications and games
- Change the owner/group of the file.
- Create a symbolic link.
- Open with an item.
- Create a shortcut.
Root Explorer is actually very popular and is a great, convenient and flexible basic application for Android. However, improper use of this application may cause serious damage and may result in the loss of the application or game and its data.
Therefore, misuse does not go anywhere but causes pain. I suggest you know nothing. We hope you enjoyed this application, used it properly, and have no problems.
But sometimes we make mistakes and at any time everything can go wrong. If you make a mistake and can’t fix it, you can always comment below. We will be happy to help you. In addition, your mistakes may be information about someone else and we can learn new ideas from you.
Therefore, we ask that you share what you want to share, in addition to your experiences, mistakes, errors, new ideas or irrelevant links, and other unwanted comments.
You May Also Like: