Metro Block-it Apk Description
Metro Blockit APK Download the latest APK. Size 1.18MB. Users rated it as 4 out of 5 on the Metro Block-it APK. Download Metro Block-it Apk for Android for free. Download the latest MetroBlock-fast for Android-the most popular and addictive app.
APKMing allows you to download or install the latest new version of the Metro Block-it app for Android phones. Here you can download the Metro Block-it APK virus directly for free
All apps and games are downloaded directly from the Play Store and are intended for home or personal use only. If your download of block it App Apk is infringing, please contact us. It will be removed soon.
metro blockit Additional Information
- Current Version : 2.0.36
- Size: 1.2M
- Privacy, Block Calls
- Developer: PrivacyStar
- Last updated on 11-03-2021
- Package name: com.privacystar.android.metro
- Requirements: Android 2.2+
Metro Blockit Feature
- Block unwanted calls
- Block text messages
- Block all private or unknown calls
- Don’t disturb the mode with personalized answers
- Notify intruders not to call
- Report a telemarketing breach
- Report a debt collection breach
- Metroblock-This has to do with Android apps, performance, and tools.
- For the time being, the description of download metro block it is provided by the official manufacturer Privacy Star.
- Size: 3.25 MB
- Android operating system
- Developer: PrivacyStar
- Recommendation: There is no age limit.
- Pricing: Payment is required to access all features. freedom
- Installation requirements: At least 3.25MB of free memory and Android 2.2 or later.
How does metro block it work
Metro blocks its app download-Allows consumers to block unwanted calls and text messages directly from their smartphones? The “block option” is to stop calls from strangers or anonymous people in the metro block it free download. Set the phone to silent mode in the lock settings at bedtime or during a meeting.
How to unblock someone on metro block it
Set up your own SMS answer for incoming calls to notify you that there are no incoming calls. Using metro blockit to file an FTC complaint about illegal bill collectors, aggressive telemarketers, and illegal dialers is an FTC complaints feature.
Forget today’s unwanted calls and text messages with metro blockit! Get a free trial now! If you provide feedback on Privacy Star, we may offer an extended license that exceeds the 7-day free trial. In such cases, the renewal can be considered a paid approval.
How To Install Metro Block-it Apk on Android?
- First, click here to download the latest Metro Block-it APK.
- Download and installation will take some time. Wait for the process to complete.
- After installation, open metro blockit Apk for Android.
- First, enable the unknown source in the Settings menu of your Android device.
- Next, download metro blockit APK for Android.
- Open Explorer and find the downloaded apk file.
- Click the my metro block it Apk file to install it.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- When complete, you should be able to find the latest Metro Block-it APK installed on your device.
Download the metro blockit application:
• Allows the application to get information about recently run data and current data. This allows the app to detect information about the app being used on the device.
Runs at startup:
• Allows the application to start immediately after the system starts. This can take a long time to boot the device and can slow down the entire device by keeping the app running all the time.
• Allows the application to get a list of accounts recognized by the device. This can be any account created by the installed application.
View the configured accounts:
• Allows the application to confirm the user name (email address) of the created Google account.
• Allows the application to read information about contacts stored on the device. This includes how often you make phone calls, send emails, and chat with specific people. This condition allows applications to store contact information and malicious applications to exchange contact information without their knowledge.
• Allows applications to change data about contacts stored on the device, such as call frequency, sending emails, and communicating with specific contacts. This permission allows the app to delete contact information.
Write call log:
• Allows the application to modify the device’s call log, including information about incoming and outgoing calls. Malicious applications can use it to delete or modify call logs.
• Allows applications to locate accurately using GPS (Global Positioning System) or network location sources such as mobile phones and Wi-Fi. For your app to use these location services, these location services must be activated and available on your device. The app can use this to locate you and consume additional battery power.
Approximate location (depending on the network):
• Allow the app to point to an approximate location. This location is determined by location services that use network location sources such as mobile phones and Wi-Fi. For your app to use these location services, these location services must be activated and available on your device. The app can use this to determine where you are.
• Allows the application to read SMS messages stored on the device or SIM card. This allows the application to read all text messages, regardless of content or privacy.
Edit text message (SMS or MMS):
• Allows applications to write text messages stored on the device or SIM card. A malicious app can delete the message.
Send a text message:
• Allows the application to send text messages. This can lead to unexpected costs. Malware can be expensive to send messages without confirmation.
• Allows the application to receive and process text messages. This means that your app can track or delete messages sent to your device without displaying them.
Receive Text Message (MMS):
• Allows applications to receive and process multimedia messages. This means that your app can track or delete messages sent to your device without displaying them.
Receive text message (wap):
• Allows the application to receive and process WAP messages. This permission includes the ability to track or delete sent messages without viewing them.
Read call log:
• Allows the application to read the device’s call log, which contains information about incoming and outgoing calls. This privilege allows applications to store call log data and malicious applications to exchange call log data without their knowledge.
Change phone status:
• Allows the application to control the phone capabilities of the device. Apps with this permission can switch networks and turn the phone radio on and off without notification.
Call the phone number directly:
• Allows applications to dial phone numbers without user intervention. This can lead to unexpected calls and charges. Please note that this will prevent the app from calling emergency numbers. Making a call without confirmation can cost you money for malware.
Redirect outgoing calls:
• Allows the application to see the dialed number while making a call, redirecting the call to another number, or ending the call altogether.
Check the status and ID of the phone.
• Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the application to determine the phone number and device ID when there is an active call and the remote number is connected to the call.
See Wi-Fi connection.
• Allows the application to display information about the Wi-Fi network, such as whether Wi-Fi is turned on and the name of the connected Wi-Fi device.
Connecting and disconnecting to Wi-Fi:
• Allows apps to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi hotspots and changes device settings on Wi-Fi networks.
Full network access:
• Allows applications to create network sockets and use customizable network protocols. Browsers and other applications provide a way to send data to the Internet, so you do not need this permission to send data to the Internet.
View network connections:
• Allows the application to display information about network connections. For example, which network exists and which network is connected to.
Receive data from the internet.
• Allows the application to receive messages from the cloud to the device sent by the application service. Use of this service means the use of data. Malicious applications can cause data overuse.
Pairing with a Bluetooth device:
• Allows the application to display the Bluetooth settings on the device and establish and accept a connection with the paired device.
Impact on battery life
Check the vibration.
• Allows the application to control the vibrator.
To prevent the device from going to sleep mode:
• Allows the application to prevent the device from sleeping.
Draw on top of other apps.
• Allows an application to be based on another application or part of the user interface. These can make the interface unavailable to all applications or change what other applications see.
Disable screen lock:
• Allows applications to disable key locks and associated password protection. For example, the phone deactivates the keypad lock for incoming calls and reactivates it when the call ends.
You May Also Like: