This tool is for professional users only
– Connected but no internet? Please tick Google DNS and DNS Forwarding
– Crashing or having a problem? Email us to get it resolved
The description of HTTP Injector
HTTP Injector APK Access any website and online service and secure your identity. Protect your Android device from hackers and cyber threats while using public WiFi.
HTTP Injector APK is a mobile proxy server with the ability to modify requests and access blocked sites behind a firewall with SSH support.
Today, people cannot be separated from the Internet. Of course, free internet will be good news for everyone. Now you can use HTTP Injector APK – (ssh/proxy / VPN) free internet with the latest APK 5.2.5 (138). It is an application available for both desktop and Android.
HTTP Injector APK will help you to use free internet. However, there are still many people who do not know about the application.
- Modify outgoing requests.
- Specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
- Provide alternate headers and the ability to strip headers from incoming HTTP responses
- Build-in SSH client (Similar to Bitvise)
- Payload Generator
- No-root needed (You have the option to choose IP tables (root) or VPN mode
- Support Android 2.3 to Android 5.1
- DNS Proxy
- Data Compression
- IP Route
- Ability to change buffer size, etc
HTTP Injector Additional Information
|Category:||Free Tool App|
|Uploaded by:||Mark Lorincz|
|File Size:||11.7 MB|
- Export config is locked encrypted mode
- Set custom message for the customer
How To Use?
- 1st method – Use build in SSH client
- 2nd method – Use IP tables mode and connect your 3rd party VPN app to HTTP Injector proxy address
- 3rd method – Set ISP’s APN and then use “127.0.0.1” as the proxy server and “8989” as a port
HTTP Injector APK – (SSH/Proxy/VPN)
To enjoy free internet, you must have some applications. They include HTTP Injector APK , proxy manager, auto proxy, and IP finder. In addition, some additional applications are also required. They are IP Monitor Pro and Network Monitor Mini Pro. After downloading and installing these applications, first, open the application and then choose “Import”. Now, you need to enter the configuration. Next, you need to configure SSH. Finally, you need to create a proxy. Once you have done everything, you will have to log in.
HTTP Injector for Android – (SSH / Proxy / VPN) has many uses. However, the most common use made by most people is free internet access. In fact, it also has some other features or uses such as connecting your device to others.
More About HTTP Injector APK
The HTTP injector application uses SSH (Secure Shell) or VPN (Virtual Private Network) with a secure Wi-Fi connection. The application also has a payload generator in the SSH account that creates payloads used for free internet. The application also includes tools such as IP Hunter and HOST Checker. IP Hunter for access to the native proxy server by the service operator.
With a diagnostic tool, you can check the functionality of your device. This way you will monitor the performance of your phone. HTTP injectors can be difficult for new users to understand and work with. But we have highlighted some tips below for easy integration.
HTTP Injector app Integration
First of all, you have to download and install the HTTP injector application by clicking on the download button above. After opening the application, click on the menu next to the HTTP injector logo. Select the payload generator and you should start adding details from there.
- URL / Host: Fill in the operator bug
- Request Method: Select CONNECT.
- Query Method: Select Front Query.
- Extra Header: select Online Host.
Then click on Create Load and the load will complete successfully. You can do a more in-depth search for the remote proxy you choose or by going to HTTP Injector Help. Enter ssh settings in the side menu. Complete the SSH server you have created. After configuring the port enter ssh username and ssh password. Touch again to create a free ssh account.
Explore other VPN applications, such as VPN Proxy or Advanced Users, can control Cyphone Pro. Tell us how to use an HTTP injector on your phone in the comments section below. Users can always create and copy settings created by other users.
You May Also Like: