Note: From Android 4.4 KitKat, you can only download files for internal storage. External SD cards are not supported (fixed).
Problems? Drop me a line at email@example.com
How does It work?
- Browse your Dropbox folders.
- Long-click on the folder you want to download and select “Upload folder to …” – or use the “Upload all to…” button.
- Browse the local storage of your Android device and click Select to start downloading.
- Ability to create new folders quickly on local storage, so there is no need for a separate file manager.
- Supports internal storage and SD card storage (automatic settings for external storage defined by the device, scroll up to find other storage options)
- The download is done in the background via the Android service, so you don’t have to keep the application running.
- Ability to retry a failed download from the report screen
- MediaScanner support that allows other applications to instantly recognize downloaded files
- Authentication is done through OAuth and the official Dropbox API, so the app can’t read your Dropbox password.
- Without advertisements
- Only one download job runs at a time, and subsequent jobs are queued and performed after the previous jobs have been completed.
- You need a Dropbox account to use this app, but the Dropbox app is optional.
Size: 325 kb
Current version: 1.3.3
Requires Android: 2.1 or higher
You are downloading the Folder Downloader APK for Dropbox 1.3.4 for Android: This application is no longer supported. The Dropbox Folder Downloader application allows you to download entire folders from your Dropbox account on your Android device.
Please note that Apps Corner only uses the original and free version of Folder Downloader for Dropbox v1.3.4 APK without anyway.
All applications and games are downloaded directly from the Play Store and are intended for home or personal use only. If downloading Folder Downloader for Dropbox apk infringes your copyright, please contact us, we will remove it soon.
You May Also Like: