Call Log Monitor APK Additional Information
|App Developed by:||Relay Software|
|Uploaded By:||Ali Hssen|
|Apk Latest Version:||1.0|
|Category:||Free Tools APP|
|Android OS Version:||Android 4.0.3+|
|File Size:||`3.45 MB|
Fully featured Call Manager with Dialer, Contacts and Optimized Call History
Call Log Monitor is the most complete and stable Dialer & Call Log replacement app. Take full control of your call history. Using Call logger by replacing default call logs and dialer will give you advanced features and added advantage. Advance Call log for all android devices.
Call Log Monitor key features
- Optimized database for fast loading and organizing your Call Log.
- Browse, Group, Filter, and Search history. Instantly!
- Fast, intuitive Dialer with T9 search and Speed Dial.
- List of Contacts, Favorites, and Frequent Contacts.
- Meaningful statistics, per contact, and per entire call history.
- Fast switch between Dialer, Call History, Contacts, and Favorites.
- Auto-delete call logs
- Insert fake calls to Call History
- Beautifully designed UI
- Get details of all incoming, outgoing and missed calls with call log
- you can change the call log history like date and time.
- Delete unwanted call logs easily.
- Option to reset complete call logs history.
- Send Easy Sms
- Fake Call Function or option is now available (Update)
- New Animation Effects Implement (Updated)
- Read Inbox Sms without opening Inbox
- Store Your contacts in offline mode.
- The first app that provides the option to stop ads just one click
Call Log Monitor PRO features (available for an upgrade)
◆ Unlock Infinite Call History (recorded from the moment you installed v3.0+)
◆ Backup and Restore your Infinite Call Log
◆ Lots of color schemes.
A detailed list of features
Optimized Call Log
– Quickly Search all the Call History with an ultra-fast algorithm
– Group by Contact, Date, Call Direction; groups are Collapsible / Expandable
– Sort the call history by Contact, Date or Call Direction
– Remove unwanted calls easily by selecting one by one or an entire group
– Apply filters by entry type (voice call/text message), date interval or call direction
– Quick actions appear if the contact photo is pressed
– Swipe left/right actions (call/text message)
– Quick search by phone number or by name using T9 keys
– Speed Dial buttons (long press to dial)
– Long press 1 to dial Voice Mail
– DTMS codes
List of Contacts
– Have easy access to all your contacts
– Quickly search by contact name
– Navigate through long contact lists using the letter scroll
– Quick actions pop if you tap the contact’s photo
– Swipe left/right actions (voice call/text message)
– Large Contact Photos
– Long Press to Call
– Tap once for Quick Actions
– Favorites group and Frequently called contacts
Auto delete text messages and call history entries
– Delete call log immediately after the call ended
– Add contacts, groups or unsaved phone numbers to your message/call deletion rule
– Setting to keep deleted records (auto delete vault)
Fake Call from anyone to your call log
– Create fake calls into your history
– Use any contact, number, date, duration
– Select incoming, outgoing or missed for the type of fake call inserted into your call log
– Display relevant statistics for each user or for the entire call history
– Export log to CSV or XML file formats
– Password protected sensitive settings
– You can hide the app icon (Warning! Using this setting makes the app completely invisible. Dial #9999 to bring it to the front again.)
We’re also offering our users great support and we always look forward to improving our products based on our customers’ feedback. So feel free to contact us or send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the product’s home page: https://softrelay.ro/clm/
Visit our company’s website: https://softrelay.ro/
– Fake SMS features now available (enable-feature in Settings)
– Smart T9 Dialer improvements
– Speed improvements
– Bug fixing
– Launched the best Call Management app.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call
- read the user’s contacts data
- write the user’s contacts data
- write (but not read) the user’s contacts data
- read the user’s call log
- read-only access to phone state
- write to external storage
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether
- receive SMS messages
- read SMS messages
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
- read the low-level system log files
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service
- open network sockets
You May Also Like: