App Review And Description
ASTRO File Manager: Storage Organizer & Cleaner is the no.1 app that easily organizes, transfers, and backups your files and cleans your Android phone’s memory to increase usage efficiency. It has a user-friendly interface for easy navigation and simple folder management across your internal, external, and cloud storage.
ASTRO has been used by 150 million users worldwide since 2009-10. ASTRO Organizer is free to use and does not contain advertisements!
What is Astro File Manager?
Astro File Manager is the leading application for file search and management, ZIP and file extraction, file conversion, file migration, and your SD card. Enjoy the most efficient and simplest way to manage and organize your files!
|Name:||Astro File Manager|
|Category:||Free Tools App|
|Uploaded by:||Ngu Tran|
|File Size:||9.3 MB|
- Cloud Storage Management – With ASTRO CLOUD HOPPING (TM), you can move files between cloud storage with one click.
- Search, copy, save, move and share files stored on SD card, LAN (local area network), SMB network (Samba) or cloud storage accounts.
- Easy File Browsing – Easily browse files by category directly from the home screen: pictures, videos, music, applications, downloads, favorites and bookmarks for quick access to the latest folders. Easy access to your downloaded files and latest folders!
- Play media files – Open media files such as music or videos, or documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your cloud storage accounts.
- Compress and Export Files – Compress files to save storage space and export compressed files in the WinZip and RAR (WinRAR) formats.
- Download Manager – Download and open files from the web. One of the best ways to chase your favorite toys!
- SD Card Usage Manager – allows you to manage your disk space, delete files, and clear memory easily.
- Task killer – can kill tasks or processes that impair battery life.
- Application Manager – allows you to manage all your applications from one place, uninstall easily and back up applications.
ASTRO is also the best file manager for areas with instability or slow network coverage.
How to use Astro File Manager
- For a quick and simple tutorial, also check this video: youtube.com/watch?v=ir6Gl2quo50
- It allows local cloud management and storage and allows you to organize files between internal memory, microSD and supports all major cloud services.
How to use astro file manager to move apps to sd card
Astro File Manager allows you to easily uninstall all your apps in one place and manage backup apps. ASTRO is also the best file manager for areas with junk or slow network coverage. Astro File Manager Apk easily searches all your images, gadgets, videos, music, applications, and recent folders from the home screen.
You can easily manage all the resources on your device, get everything you need, and share if you want. It is very easy to upload images, watch videos, and manage your 3G connection.
How to use astro file manager to move pictures
Easily view all your pictures, gadgets, videos, music, applications, and recent folders from the home screen. Easily search all your images, gadgets, videos, music, applications, and latest folders from the home screen. Manage downloads: See which files have recently been downloaded and move them to a different folder.
What is astro file manager on android
ASTRO File Manager is a great Android Manager because you can work on all your documents quickly and comfortably. As you work with your files, you will have classic options that you can copy, paste, cut, and trim as well as create, delete and rename. However, you will also be able to share the file via e-mail.
Control all your digital files with ASTRO FILE MANAGER: STORAGE ORGANIZER & CLEANER APK
- File search
There is no problem with organizing your files. ASTRO File Manager allows you to:
- Transfer, copy, share, rename files on internal storage, SD card, and cloud with file search.
- Sort and classify files: Get quick access to all your files in and out of memory. Manage your folders efficiently with this Android file editor and browser!
- Easily search for all your images, gadgets, videos, music, applications, and the latest folders from the home screen.
- Manage downloads: See which files have recently been downloaded and move them to a different folder.
- Free storage cleaner
Don’t have enough storage space on your phone for all your favorite apps and games? With ASTRO File Manager Cleaner, you can: Free up your Android phone’s memory with suggestions for deleting memory-consuming folders and files.
- Sort and organize files based on size and find out which space takes up the most.
- Backup important photos and files with this data manager: Move, copy, and backup securely to an SD card or any secure cloud space and clean your storage space.
- Storage management and file organizer
Expand your phone storage space and manage your cloud accounts
- Make the most of cloud storage and manage them all in one app!
- Connect, share and sync all your favorite cloud tools: Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Yandex Cloud, and more coming soon!
- Application management: Easily back up applications to your SD card, factory reset or easily restore all your apps after deleting multiple apps.
ASTRO File Manager is one of the best free file managers for Android. It allows local cloud management and storage and allows you to organize files between internal memory, microSD and supports all major cloud services. It combines both online and local data file managers. It provides clear information about data performance and usage by providing a file explorer that can easily clean and delete any unwanted application or folder.
ASTRO File Manager is a powerful file and application management application that allows you to work directly in the cloud (via Dropbox, Google Drive, or SkyDrive) or on a local network that you can configure from the same application. Download ASTRO File Manager Apk file and enjoy the convenience of having a user-friendly file manager and storage manager app for free!
You May Also Like: